The Best Black Friday Laptop Deals Right Now
Black Friday is coming up quickly. This year, it takes place on November 27 — but you can already find excellent deals ahead of the annual sales event. Major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and more are already slashing prices on tech, including laptops. Whether you’re looking for a Chromebook, gaming laptop, desktop, or tablet, Black Friday is your chance to save. Compare Black Friday laptop deals online to decide which one you’ll want to buy.
Deals will vary from store to store, which is why it’s important to know where to shop on Black Friday. This year, you can even shop early deals right now. You can compare current and upcoming deals on laptops by searching online.
David MG / Shutterstock
What to Expect This Black Friday
Things will be looking different for Black Friday shoppers this year. Rather than waiting in line to get your hands on limited inventory, brands will be pushing online sales. You can potentially hundreds of dollars on a device as retailers compete against one another for your business.
Deals are already being offered which is good news for those wanting to buy a new laptop. For instance, Best Buy is hosting shopping events and sales from now until Cyber Monday. Nearly all Black Friday deals will be available on November 22, along with new offers available on Thanksgiving Day.¹ Plus, you can now preview the deals expected to launch on Black Friday.
Walmart is also extending its Black Friday sales. Instead of shopping all at once on November 27, you can shop during three separate savings events each Wednesday throughout November.² As for Amazon, you can find daily deals leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday on its website.
These Retailers Are Already Offering Deals
While some stores have been generous enough to share the deals being offered on November 27, others are waiting until it’s closer to Black Friday. Something common among most tech retailers is that you can shop for laptop deals earlier than Black Friday. All stores are different and deals are constantly changing in the weeks leading up to Black Friday.
Here’s a look at some deals we’re seeing so far.
- HP 2-in-1 Touch Screen Chromebook - $379 (save $250)
- Samsung Galaxy 4K Ultra HD Touch Screen Chromebook - $799 (save $200)
- ASUS - ROG Zephyrus M15 - $1,249.99 (save $330)
- HP OMEN Gaming Laptop - $949.99 (save $400) at Best Buy
- Lenovo IdeaCentre A540 24” Touch Screen All-in-One - $549.99 (save $130)
- HP Pavilion 24” Touch Screen All-in-One - $699.99 (save $200)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 - $699 (save 260)
- Lenovo Yoga C940 2-in-1 4K Ultra HD Touch Screen - $1,199.99 (save $400)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E - $129.99 (save $70)⁴
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 - $999.99 (save $299.01)
- MSI GS75 Stealth - $1,975.93 (save $123.07)⁵
- Apple MacBook Air - $949.99 (save $49.01)⁶
- 2019 RCA Galileo Pro 2-in-1 - $119.99 (save $179.01)⁷
- Apple iPad - $399 (save $30)⁸
- Lenovo 3 11” Celeron Chromebook - $169 (save $30.99)⁹
- Samsung Galaxy Tab - $169 (save $60)¹⁰
- HP Pavilion 15.6” Horizon Blue - $379 (save 160) from November 11 to 15¹¹
- HP Pavilion i5 GTX 1650 - $449 (save 140)until November 8
- Lenovo Tab M8 HD Tablet - $59 (save $40) from November 11 to 15
- HP Pro c640 Chromebook - $532.92 (save $254.08)¹²
- Alienware Area 51M R2 Gaming Laptop - $1,763.99 (save $586)¹³
- Galaxy Chromebook - $549 (save $450)¹⁴
Start Searching For Black Friday Deals Online
If you’re buying a laptop for yourself or someone else, there’s no better time than to shop than in November. Black Friday deals are happening all month long and give you the chance to save up to hundreds of dollars on the latest tech ahead of the holidays.
Keep in mind that stores have limited quantity both online and in stores. To make sure you get your hands on a laptop at a bargain price, figure out which one you want ahead of Black Friday. This will allow you to shop quickly once the sale starts and purchase items before they sell out.
Thousands of people will be shopping for the same items at the same time. Check out different retailers to see what the different offers are and sign up for newsletters so the deals are sent directly to your email. The best way to prepare for Black Friday is to shop early so you’ve done your research ahead of time.