If you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen with new appliances and gadgets, the time to do that is on Black Friday. You’ll find price cuts on popular items such as standup mixers, air fryers, ovens, and lots more. Some retailers are even holding new sales leading up to Black Friday while others are already giving you a sneak preview of what’s to come on November 26. Start an online search to find current and upcoming Black Friday promotions.
Every store is offering different deals and incentives on kitchen gadgets for shoppers. Search online to find the appliances you’ve been waiting to buy at low prices.
What to Expect This Black Friday
Some of the most popular items that customers compete for on Black Friday are kitchen appliances. That’s why it’s important to shop early and quickly before inventory sells out both online and in stores. Luckily, some online retailers are already giving you deals that are worth taking advantage of.
This year, Black Friday takes place on November 26. You might be able to score a deal earlier than that since many retailers are hosting sales all month long. Each week, stores like Target and Walmart are putting new items on sale with Black Friday price tags. Other retailers like Best Buy and Kohl’s are giving us an early look at what’s to come when Black Friday rolls around with preview flyers.
Whichever items you’re looking for, you can look into current and future sales to help you find the best deal and know when is the best time to shop for it. Here are deals we found on kitchen gadgets from some major retailers.
Best Buy Deals Right Now
- Bella Pro Series 2-Slice Digital Touchscreen Toaster for $39.99 (save $10)1
- Keurig Limited Edition Jonathan Adler K-Mini Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker for $49.99 (save $50)2
- Crock-Pot Express 6qt 9 in 1 Digital Max Multi-Cooker for $69.99 (save $30)3
- Yummly Smart Meat Thermometer for $89 (save $40)4
- Ninja Air Fryer for $89.99 (save $30)5
- Insignia 130-Can Beverage Cooler for $259.99 (save $110)6
- Samsung 6.0 cu. ft. Front Control Slide-In Gas Convection Range with Air Fry & Wi-Fi for $1,299.99 (save $410)7
- LG 25.1 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker for $1,399.99 (save $600)8
Kohl’s Deals Right Now
- Crock-Pot Design To Shine 7-qt. Slow Cooker for $33.99 (save $11)9
- Ninja Professional Plus Blender with Auto-iQ for $109.99 (save $30)10
- Keurig K-Select Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with Strength Control for $118.99 (save $31)11
- Ninja CFP201 DualBrew Coffee Maker for $179.99 (save $40)12
- Kalorik MAXX 26-qt. Stainless Steel Digital Air Fryer Oven Grill for $249.99 (save $50)13
- Ninja Foodi XL Pro Grill & Griddle for $299.99 (save $80)14
Target Deals Right Now
- Hamilton Beach 5qt Slow Cooker for $14.99 (save $5)15
- Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder for $17.99 (save $2)16
- PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer for $59.99 (save $40)17
- Hamilton Beach Digital Sure-Crisp Air Fry Toaster Oven for $79.99 (save $30)18
- Keurig K-Slim Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker for $79.99 (save $40)19
- Instant Pot 6qt Crisp Combo 11-in-1 Pressure Cooker for $99.99 (save $50)20
- Ninja Foodi 2-in-1 Flip Toaster Oven for $99.99 (save $30)21
Walmart Deals Right Now
- Aukey Home 4.3Qt Rice Cooker and Warmer for $69.99 (save $60)22
- 5 Tray Professional Electric Multi-Tier Food Preserver for $74.99 (save $503)23
- Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer for $75.99 (save $124)24
- Keurig K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker for $79 (save $20)25
- Ninja Air Fryer XL for $98 (save $21)26
- Costway Tilt-Head Stand Mixer for $119.99 (save $130)27
- Chefman Toast-Air Dual-Function Air Fryer + Toaster Oven for $124.99 (save $55)28
Search Online for Black Friday Deals
Skip the stores on Black Friday and shop online instead. You can shop from the comfort of your own home and skip the inevitable lineups that will be happening in stores. Plus, you will be able to easily compare prices and find out when the items on your wish list are going on sale.
If you can, shop for products early. Signing up for store newsletters will send sales straight to your inbox and hopefully allow you to make a purchase before inventory sells out. Keep an eye out for Cyber Monday deals that will be happening only a few days after Black Friday on November 30.
It’s important to know that deals may change leading up to Black Friday. Some sales may change each week, while others may stay the same throughout November. The best way to keep up with these changes is by searching online.