Kitchen Appliance Sales You Can Expect This Black Friday
If you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen with new appliances and gadgets, the time to do that is on Black Friday. You’ll find price cuts on popular items such as standup mixers, air fryers, ovens, and lots more. Some retailers are even holding new sales leading up to Black Friday while others are already giving you a sneak preview of what’s to come on November 27. Start an online search to find current and upcoming Black Friday promotions.
Every store is offering different deals and incentives on kitchen gadgets for shoppers. Search online to find the appliances you’ve been waiting to buy at low prices.
Dmitry_Evs / Shutterstock
What to Expect This Black Friday
Some of the most popular items that customers compete for on Black Friday are kitchen appliances. That’s why it’s important to shop early and quickly before inventory sells out both online and in stores. Luckily, some online retailers are already giving you deals that are worth taking advantage of.
This year, Black Friday takes place on November 27. You might be able to score a deal earlier than that since many retailers are hosting sales all month long. Each week, stores like Target and Walmart are putting new items on sale with Black Friday price tags. Other retailers like Best Buy and Kohl’s are giving us an early look at what’s to come when Black Friday rolls around with preview flyers.
Whichever items you’re looking for, you can look into current and future sales to help you find the best deal and know when is the best time to shop for it. Here are deals we found on kitchen gadgets from some major retailers.
Best Buy Black Friday Sales Preview
- KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus Series Bowl-lift Stand Mixer - save $199.99 (save $300)
- Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 8 Quart 2-Basket Air Fryer - $99.99 (save $80)
- Ninja Mega Kitchen System Blender - $99.99 (save $100)
- Crock Pot 8 Quart Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker - $89.99 (save $110)
- Bella Pro Series Analog Air Fryer - $29.99 (save $30)
- Chefman Dual-Function Air Fryer and Toaster Oven Combo - $99.99 (save $100)
- Instant Pot Duo Nova - $69.99 (save $50)1
- Samsung 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with FlexZone Drawer - $1,999.99 (save $700)
- LG French InstaView Door-in-Door Refrigerator with Wifi and Dual Ice Maker - $1,999.99 (save $745)2
Kohl’s Black Friday Sales Preview
- Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 - $110.49 (save $139.50)
- Ninja Foodi Deluxe XL 8 Quart Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer - $169.99 (save $130)
- Ninja Professional Plus Kitchen System - $101.99 (save $128)
- Ninja Food 6-in-1 Smart XL Indoor Grill with Air Fryer - $219.99 (save $110)
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer - $279.99 (save $100)
- PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer - $59.49 (save $90.50)
- George Foreman Digital Family Size Smokeless Grill - $84.99 (save $65)
- Cuisinart Automatic Bread Maker - $79.99 (save $60)3
Target Deals Right Now
- Keurig K-Classic Single Serve Coffee Maker - $79.99 (save $40)4
- PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer 7qt - $89.99 (save $40)5
- Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker - $25.99 (save $24)6
- Ninja 4qt Air Fryer - $99.99 (save $30)7
- Instant Pot Duo Pressure Cooker - $79.99 (save $20)8
- PowerXL Indoor Grill and Air Fryer - $99.99 (save $50)9
- Oster 1100W Digital Microwave Oven - $64.99 (save $20)10
Walmart Deals Right Now
- Best Choice Products 10-in-2 Family Size Air Fryer Countertop Oven - $139.99 (save $115)11
- BUNN HB Heat N’Brew Programmable Coffee Maker - $99 (save $30)12
- PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer Pro - $99 (save $30)13
- Nespresso by De'Longhi VertuoPlus - $99 (save $50)14
- Crock-Pot 4-Quart Round Slow Cooker - $39.98 (save $12)15
- Instant Pot DUO60 - $79 (save $20.95)16
- Ninja Professional 72 Ounce Countertop Blender - $73.89 (save $66.10)17
Search Online for Black Friday Deals
Skip the stores on Black Friday and shop online instead. You can shop from the comfort of your own home and skip the inevitable lineups that will be happening in stores. Plus, you will be able to easily compare prices and find out when the items on your wish list are going on sale.
If you can, shop for products early. Signing up for store newsletters will send sales straight to your inbox and hopefully allow you to make a purchase before inventory sells out. Keep an eye out for Cyber Monday deals that will be happening only a few days after Black Friday on November 30.
It’s important to know that deals may change leading up to Black Friday. Some sales may change each week, while others may stay the same throughout November. The best way to keep up with these changes is by searching online.