If you’re in need of a new laptop, there’s good news ahead: right now is a fantastic time to shop for a new laptop. Online retailers are offering some impressive deals on all kinds of laptops, from Chromebooks to MacBooks and everything in between, just for the holidays. Whether you’re looking for a laptop for yourself or as a gift, search online to find the best deals on laptops for the holiday season.
Laptops are always on sale around the holidays, and this year you’ll find plenty of discounted options online. You’ll find budget-friendly options as well as some of the newest releases all at great prices. Search online to see what laptops are seeing great deals and discounts right now.
Here’s where you can find some of the best laptop deals at a variety of retailers ahead of the holidays.
Laptop Deals From Best Buy
If there’s one place you absolutely want to shop for discounted laptops this holiday season, it’s Best Buy. As a leading electronics retailer, Best Buy offers a wide range of laptops. And there are plenty of deals for the holidays, whether you’re gifting or shopping for your own laptop.
Best Buy’s laptop deals include offers like:
- $150 off the HP Envy x360 2-in-1 15.6” Touchscreen Laptop (final price $899.99)¹
- $200 off the Lenovo IdeaPad S340 15”Touchscreen Laptop (final price $599.99)²
- $150 off the Apple MacBook Air 13.3” Laptop with Touch ID (final price $799.99)³
- $300 off the Microsoft Surface Book 3 13.5” Touchscreen PixelSense (final price $1,299.99)⁴
Best Buy is also offering special package deals just for the holidays. These package deals include a laptop computer as well as bundled accessories. They’re a great chance to get both a laptop and everything else you need at a lower price. Here’s a sample of some of the packages you can score⁵:
- A MacBook Air 13.3” laptop, Incase Slim Sleeve, Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Laser Mouse, and a Microsoft 365 Family subscription for $984.94.
- An HP 2-in-1 14” Touchscreen Chromebook, Logitech M355 Wireless Mouse, WD Easystore 1TB External Portable Hard Drive, and a Microsoft 365 Family subscription for $437.97.
- An HP Omen 15.6” Gaming Laptop, Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, and Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth Edition Gaming Mousepad for $913.97.
You can search online to discover even more laptop deals and holiday specials at Best Buy.
Laptop Deals From Amazon
Amazon offers deals on laptops year-round, but the holiday season is the best time to find low prices. With extended holiday sales for 2020, Amazon is offering more chances to save.
You can find great deals on laptops like the following at Amazon:
- $131 off the Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop (final price $256.99)⁶
- $430 off the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3” Touchscreen (final price $899)⁷
- $400 off the new Apple MacBook Pro 16” Laptop (final price $2,399)⁸
Looking for a different laptop or more deals? Search online to see the latest offers from Amazon on a wide selection of laptops. Amazon’s deals change often, so it’s a good idea to search for the latest ones.
Laptop Deals from Walmart
If there’s a retailer that’s known for holiday deals, it’s Walmart. From infamous in-store Black Friday deals to low prices all holiday season long, Walmart offers some of the best discounts no matter when you’re shopping. And when it comes to electronics, you can find deals on a wide selection of affordably-priced laptops.
Right now, you can find deals like the following on laptops at Walmart:
- $120 off the HP 14” Intel Core i3-1005G1 laptop (final price $299)⁹
- $130 off the Gateway 14.1” FHD Ultra Slim Notebook (final price $369)10
- $100 off the ASUS VivoBook 14 laptop (final price $399)11
- $170 off the HP Envy 13” FHD laptop (final price $629)12
Search online to discover even more laptop deals on sale at Walmart for the holiday season.
Search Online to Find Great Laptops at Low Prices
Don’t wait until the holidays are over to buy a brand-new laptop. You’ll miss out on holiday deals – and these deals are some of the best of the entire year. You can score low prices and great offers just by shopping online right now.
But make sure to do your research first. Before you buy any laptop, search online to see if other retailers are offering the same computer for less. You can also search online to see the latest deals, discounts, and offers at a wide selection of different retailers. It’s important to do this research so you know the price you’re paying is truly a great deal and the lowest price out there.