If there’s one retailer you don’t want to skip on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, it’s Best Buy. With a wealth of electronics, gadgets, and gear that includes laptops, TVs, smart home devices, and so much more, Best Buy is your place to score great deals on some of the year’s hottest tech items. And on Black Friday, Best Buy will kick off the holiday season with once-a-year discounts. To see what Best Buy is offering this year, search online.
Each year, Best Buy marks down the most in-demand electronics including the latest Apple and Samsung smartphones, HD and UHD smart TVs, smart home hubs, and more. Black Friday is your one chance to save big – and you have to act fast. Search online to see what holiday deals might sell out.
This year, though Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be a bit different, you’ll have plenty of chances to shop and save.
Best Buy is Having Black Friday Early
For the past two years, Best Buy changed the way it hosted its annual Black Friday sale. Instead of encouraging customers to line up at local Best Buy stores ahead of Black Friday, the retailer took this shopping holiday online. While in-store shopping will be a bigger part of this year’s Black Friday, online sales may be encouraged to cut down on traffic in-store.
While Best Buy has said nothing on if their Black Friday plans will extend to the whole month of November, the company does offer a new deals on a weekly basis. So, you don’t need to wait until November 25 for deals on what you may be looking for.
If you’d rather wait, here is Best Buy’s schedule for Thanksgiving weekend:
- November 24 to November 27: Black Friday Sale
- November 28: Cyber Monday Sale1
You Can Take Advantage of Black Friday Prices Right Now
Thanks to Best Buy’s weekly sales, you can take advantage of savings right now. You don’t have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving.
And you’ll want to act fast. Just like traditional Black Friday sales, Best Buy’s new weekly sales will offer items that sell out. With low prices and some of the biggest items of the year on sale, you’ll want to make sure you shop online to get the best deals.
Best Buy will offer thousands of deals on everything from TVs to headphones to laptops to video games during its Black Friday sales. Here’s a sample of what’s available:
- Save $19 on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.2
- Save $20 on Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection for PS5.3
- Save $30 on the Turtle Beach Recon 500 Wired Gaming Headset.4
- Save $40 on the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4.5
- Save $60 on the 2nd Generation 64GB Apple TV 4K.6
- Save $70 on an Unlocked 128GB Motorola Moto G Power 2022.7
- Save $80 on a Portable Clear Ice Maker with Auto Shut-off from Insignia.8
- Save $85 on the Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill with Grill Cover.9
- Save $100 on a Pure Cool Purifying Fan from Dyson.10
- Save $100 on the JBL Tour Pro Plus True Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones.11
- Save $110 on the Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB Internal SSD PCIe Gen 4 x4 NVMe with Heatsink for PS5.12
- Save $150 on an Amana 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave.13
- Save $200 on the Aventon Level Commuter Step-Through Ebike.14
- Save $200 on the Arlo Ultra 2 Spotlight 3-Camera Security Bundle.15
- Save $270 on the 19.7 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator.16
- Save $330 on the 128GB Microsoft Surface Pro 7+.17
- Save $350 on the 13.3-inch HP Envy 2-in-1 Laptop.18
- Save $400 on the LG 3.1-Channel 420W Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer.19
- Save $600 on the Sony Alpha a7 II Full-Frame Mirrorless Video Camera with 28-70mm Lens.20
- Save $900 on the Sony 85-inch X85K 4K HDR LED Google TV.21
- Save $1,000 on the Samsung 65-inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart Tizen TV.22
Remember, that’s just a sample of the deals you’ll find. When Black Friday actually arrives, you can find plenty more discounted products online at the Best Buy website.
Find the Best Black Friday Deals From Best Buy Online
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday , Best Buy is offering more deals and bargains this year. And thanks to a roll out of deals that’ll happen throughout November, you can start shopping and saving online, without leaving home.
The best way to make sure you’re getting a deal? Search online. Many retailers offer the same products at a discount – and this year, you have more time to compare prices. Make sure to search online and find bargains, then do your research so you know you’re paying the lowest price.