The Biggest Black Friday Deals Available at Best Buy
If there’s one retailer you don’t want to skip on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, it’s Best Buy. With a wealth of electronics, gadgets, and gear that includes laptops, TVs, smart home devices, and so much more, Best Buy is your place to score great deals on some of the year’s hottest tech items. And on Black Friday, Best Buy will kick off the holiday season with once-a-year discounts. To see what Best Buy is offering this year, search online.
Each year, Best Buy marks down the most in-demand electronics including the latest Apple and Samsung smartphones, HD and UHD smart TVs, smart home hubs, and more. Black Friday is your one chance to save big – and you have to act fast. Search online to see what holiday deals might sell out.
Niloo / Shutterstock
This year, though Black Friday and Cyber Monday will be a bit different, you’ll have plenty of chances to shop and save.
Best Buy is Having Black Friday Early With Multiple Sale Events
Like many retailers, Best Buy has announced that it’s changing the way it hosts its annual Black Friday sale. Instead of encouraging customers to line up at local Best Buy stores ahead of Black Friday, the retailer is taking this shopping holiday online.
And for Black Friday 2020, you can actually shop not only on November 27, but also throughout the entire month of November. Best Buy’s deals and discounts kick off on November 5 – and you can start saving and shopping online right now.
Best Buy is taking Black Friday from a single day or weekend to a month long deals event. Each week, Best Buy will host a different sale, with different featured deals that are a bit like traditional Black Friday doorbusters. Here’s how it’ll work¹:
- November 5 to November 8: The Wish List Sale.
- November 11: The Treat Yourself Sale.
- November 12 to November 15: Our Coolest Deals Sale.
- November 16 and 17: My Best Buy Member Early Access Sale.
- November 22: Black Friday Starts Now! Sale.
During each of these unique weeklong – or day long – sales, Best Buy will reveal new deals online. And deals can sell out well before Black Friday. You’ll want to check the Best Buy website regularly throughout November to see the latest discounts and best deals.
Additionally, deals are expected to get bigger and better as Black Friday draws closer. During the week of November 22, the Black Friday Starts Now! Sale, Best Buy will likely offer its biggest doorbusters and lowest prices.
You Can Take Advantage of Black Friday Prices Right Now
Thanks to the changes to Best Buy’s Black Friday sale event, you can take advantage of savings right now. You don’t have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving.
And you’ll want to act fast. Just like traditional Black Friday sales, Best Buy’s new weekly sales will offer items that sell out. With low prices and some of the biggest items of the year on sale, you’ll want to make sure you shop online to get the best deals.
Best Buy will offer thousands of deals on everything from TVs to headphones to laptops to video games during its Black Friday sales. Here’s a sample of what’s available²:
- $150 off a Lenovo Core i3 laptop.
- $250 off a Lenovo Yoga Core i5 laptop.
- $200 off an Asus gaming laptop.
- $220 off a Samsung 70-inch 4K Smart TV.
- $250 off a Hisense 65-inch 4K Smart TV.
- $300 off a KitchenAid Pro5 Plus Series stand mixer.
- $150 off the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum.
- $100 off Bose QC35 headphones.
- 50 percent savings on GreatCall phones, including the Jitterbug Smart 2.
But the deals won’t end there. As Best Buy’s event continues throughout November, you’ll find increasingly more items on sale. You can expect big savings on additional items, like³:
- $600 off the LG 65-inch Class CX Series OLED 4K UHD Smart TV.
- $65 off the Amazon Echo Show 8 Smart Display.
- Up to $70 off the Ring Video Doorbell 3 and Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus.
- $120 off the Dyson TP01 Pure Cool Tower.
- $100 off the iRobot Roomba i7 Wifi Robot Vacuum.
- $250 off the HP Spectre x360 13.3-inch 4K UHD Touchscreen laptop.
Remember, that’s just a sample of the deals you’ll find. When Black Friday actually arrives, you can find plenty more discounted products online at the Best Buy website.
Find the Best Black Friday Deals From Best Buy Online
With a Black Friday and Cyber Monday event that’s bigger than ever before, Best Buy is offering more deals and bargains this year. And thanks to a roll out of deals that’ll happen throughout November, you can start shopping and saving online, without leaving home.
The best way to make sure you’re getting a deal? Search online. Many retailers offer the same products at a discount – and this year, you have more time to compare prices. Make sure to search online and find bargains, then do your research so you know you’re paying the lowest price.