- Black Friday is the best time of the year to score a big time discount on a brand-new cell phone!
- You don’t have to wait until November 25, with some of the biggest cell phone retailers in the country already beginning to roll out their best bargains.
It’s no secret that Samsung makes some of the most in-demand tech gadgets. But here’s something you might not know: on Black Friday, you can find Samsung’s hottest products at much, much lower prices. Black Friday is your one chance to save on everything from Samsung phones to laptops to TVs and more. If you want to see what Samsung is offering for Black Friday, you can search online to see deals right now.
For Black Friday 2022, things are changing. Instead of waiting until the day after Thanksgiving, you can actually start shopping for deals and discounts right now. Samsung gadgets and devices are already going on sale – and there are big savings to be found. Search online to see the latest Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Samsung products.
Here’s what you can expect when it comes to bargains and low prices on Samsung products this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Samsung Products Will See Great Discounts
Year after year, Samsung releases some of the world’s most innovative tech products. From new Galaxy smartphones and tablets to lightweight laptops to home appliances, Samsung offers it all. So, on Black Friday, shoppers who are looking for deals can find them throughout Samsung’s product lineup.
And Black Friday 2022 will be no different. You can expect to find deals and discounts on a wide array of different Samsung products. Wondering what kinds of bargains will be available? You can look to last year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
During Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2021, Samsung saw big deals on items like Galaxy smartphones, home appliances like refrigerators, and QLED TVs. Here were some of the best deals offered last year¹:
- Get Free Galaxy Buds2 and $250 off Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
- Get Free Galaxy Buds2 and $100 off any Galaxy Z Flip3.
- Save up to $3,500 on Samsung Neo QLED 8K TVs.
- Save up to 30% off select Refrigerators.
- Get up to $50 off Galaxy Watch4 or Watch4 Classic
- Save $50 on Galaxy Buds Pro
- Get up to $300 off Galaxy Book Pro or Book Pro 360.
Be prepared to see deals like these again for Black Friday 2022. Samsung tends to discount the same – or similar – items year after year.
Another tip to keep in mind is that the biggest discounts tend to appear on last year’s items. For example, you’re much more likely to see bargains and low prices on the Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone this year because it was released in 2021. Newer models, like the Samsung Galaxy S22, that were released in 2022 are more likely to see offers with purchase deals like gift cards instead of straight discounts.
Many Retailers Are Already Offering Deals on Samsung TVs and More
This year, you don’t have to wait until Black Friday to start shopping and saving. In an effort to encourage shoppers to shop online, retailers that typically offer huge Black Friday sales are starting their sale events much earlier than in years past. And that means you can already find Black Friday savings on an array of Samsung products.
For example, Walmart and Best Buy are both hosting Black Friday sales that run throughout the entire month of November.
Best Buy is already offering deals on a wide selection of Samsung TVs. Here’s a look at what kinds of discounts you’ll find²:
- The Samsung 75-inch LED 4K Smart TV for $579.99, a $270 discount.
- The Samsung 55-inch The Frame LED 4K Smart TV for $999.99, a $500 discount.
- The Samsung 65-inch Class 7 LED 4K Smart TV for $499.99, a $50 discount.
- The Samsung 85-inch Class 7 LED 4K Smart Tizen TV for $1,199.99, a $200 discount.
- The Samsung 65-inch Neo QLED 4K Smart Tizen TV for $1,599.99, a $400 discount.
Walmart is already offering deals on Samsung Galaxy smartphones. Here are some of the phones you can get at a discount currently³:
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 for $8/month with AT&T.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21+ for $10/month with AT&T.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s for $69, a $10 discount.
Keep in mind that these smartphone deals do come with special requirements, like activation on a specific network like Straight Talk, AT&T, or Verizon. You’ll need to make sure you meet these requirements to get the full discount.
Shop Online to Find the Best Samsung Black Friday Deals
Keep in mind that Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals will be different for 2022. Instead of heading to local stores to find the best deals on Samsung products, you’ll want to shop online. And this year, you can start shopping well before November 25 actually arrives.
Samsung smartphone, TV, tablet, and home appliance deals are already available at a number of retailers. You can expect more and more deals to be released as Black Friday draws closer. To make sure you’re getting the best deals and lowest prices, search online. It’s the only way to find the latest deals, the best offers, and the biggest bargains.